pdFIT™ and Mio Link Parkinson's Disease Therapy Sensor Bundle
Beneufit's pdFIT™ system empowers you to fight Parkinson's disease with exercise.
The sensor bundle includes one Mio Link heart rate monitor and one Wahoo RPM cadence sensor.
These sensors track your activity while the mobile app coaches you through personalized exercise protocols effective in improving fitness capacity and manual dexterity for Parkinson's disease patients.
The Beneufit app will coach and motivate you.
Track and share your workout activity from the Beneufit dashboard. Track your progress and symptoms over time. The dashboard includes quick and easy access to every workout you've ever done.
The pdFIT™ system currently works with Apple mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 technology (iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6S, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod Touch 5th gen.) Android support is coming soon.
About the Mio Link Heart Rate Monitor
Ditch the chest strap and get accurate heart rate on your wrist
- Mio Continuous Technology with EKG-accurate heart rate data at performance speeds
- No uncomfortable chest strap, so you can train with heart in comfort
- Customize your workout with up to 5 user-settable heart rate zones
- Connect to your favorite fitness apps & sport devices with Bluetooth Smart (4.0) and ANT+.
- Comes in two sizes (wrist sizes: S/M - 121-175mm / 4.8”-6.9”, L: 149-208mm / 5.9”-8.2”) View
- Water resistant up to 30m depths
About the Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor
RPM Cadence Sensor Overview
Satisfied with the speed data from your phone or GPS bike computer, but want to track your cadence too? The Wahoo RPM cadence sensor is your sleek little solution. It easily mounts to your bike or shoe and the dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Collecting cadence data has never been this easy.
Dual Band Technology
Both ANT+ and BLE capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices.
No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
Provides accurate cadence data during your ride
Bike Mount Option
RPM comes with a rubber band mount and zip tie mount.
Shoe Mount Option
The RPM can be worn on your shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes
Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red)
Sensors fit with most bikes and frame sizes
* Below is a list of devices that support Android 4.3 and Bluetooth 4.0; however, Wahoo Fitness has not tested complete compatibility with these devices. Please download the app from the Google Play Store to ensure that it installs on your device before purchasing a product.
iPhone 4S and newer
iPad (3rd gen and newer), iPad Mini, iPad Air
iPod Touch (5th gen)
Android System Requirements:
A device with a Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) radio
An Android device running version 4.3 or newer that allows Third Party App Access to the Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) Radio
HTC One, Max, Mini, One M8, Nexus 9, Desire models(with 4.3+)
LG G2, G Pro2, G Flex, Vu3.0
Motorola Moto G, Moto X, Moto E, Moto X
Motorola Droid RAZR M, RAZR HD, RAZR Maxx HD
Motorola Droid Ultra, Maxx, Mini (OS v4.4+ only), Turbo
Motorola Nexus 6
LGE Nexus 4, 5, 7 (2013)
Samsung Galaxy S3, S3 Mini, S4, S4 Mini, S4 Active, S5, S5 Mini
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 3, Note 10.1, Note 4
Sony Xperia Z, Z1, Z1 Compact, Z3
Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Ultra, ZR, ZL
Sony Xperia SP, T, TX, V